- 30 Jujube fruits
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/3 cup raw sugar
- 1/4 cup Rock Front Ranch wildflower honey
- 1 tablespoon flour or quick-cooking tapioca
- Zest of one lemon grated & the juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- Chop jujubes so you cut the stems and seeds out.
- Combine Jujube fruit in a steep pot or slow cooker.
- Add all ingredients and cook on medium heat stirring every few minutes.
- Once jujubes are soft and mixture looks ready, take off the heat and let sit to cool
- When the mixture is cool, put in food processor and mix on chopped. Grind down until smooth.
- Serve with fresh whipped cream, top with organic walnuts or with vanilla ice cream!