- 5 organic dried Just Jujubes
- ¼ cup warm water
- 1/3 – 1/2 c. Dijon mustard
- 2 T. organic apple cider vinegar
- 1- 2 T organic lemon juice
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1/2 t. minced or crushed fresh garlic
- 1/4 c. organic extra virgin olive oil
- 3-6 T. water or white wine to thin to your preference
- 1 T agave nectar optional
- De-pit jujubes fruit. Soak in warm water about 30 minutes. Mash fruit with skin until paste-like. (Or use a food processor if you have one)
- Scoop into a shaker cup or Mason jar.
- Add the mustard, vinegar and lemon juice, salt, pepper, and fresh garlic.
- Shake until well mixed.
- Add in the organic olive oil, and shake again until well combined.
- Taste, amend and thin to your preference with water.